Skip to main content

Hi,

We have IFS 9 I am trying to put in place Trip tracker 9, but I have a huge problem. Our company have offices in Canada, USA and Europe. For Canada we can save some taxes, according to each province law, so I have I different tax percentage, per province, per expense. Supposing I have 20 expense codes, for juste 5 provinces to parameter, in the end I will have 100 lines. My problem is how to show all this in Trip Tracker 9 if I can filter my expenses code.

Can anyone have any idea? My boss is thinking to use another software to managing expenses, but I am trying to give I shot to IFS.

Let me know if I was not clear enough.

Thanks, 

Hi Gianni,

Can you please provide some more information on your expense rule configuration, including the tax setup, for us to understand the problem better? Some screenshots will help a lot.

Thanks,

Tharindu

Hi @Tharindu Sapukotana ,

Some examples:

For each expense, I can have many combinations, according to the province, and I can filter according where the expenses were did, so just for example above, my popup will show 40 different lines to chose. Those above is only 8 from all my expense list. I need that my employee enter his expense according to what province his was working. 

Let me know if I was clear.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the details. We’ll have a look and get back to you.

Regards,

Tharindu