Question

Expense module and Trip Tracker

• 11 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

We have IFS 9 I am trying to put in place Trip tracker 9, but I have a huge problem. Our company have offices in Canada, USA and Europe. For Canada we can save some taxes, according to each province law, so I have I different tax percentage, per province, per expense. Supposing I have 20 expense codes, for juste 5 provinces to parameter, in the end I will have 100 lines. My problem is how to show all this in Trip Tracker 9 if I can filter my expenses code.

Can anyone have any idea? My boss is thinking to use another software to managing expenses, but I am trying to give I shot to IFS.

Let me know if I was not clear enough.

Thanks, 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Gianni,

Can you please provide some more information on your expense rule configuration, including the tax setup, for us to understand the problem better? Some screenshots will help a lot.

Thanks,

Tharindu

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Tharindu Sapukotana ,

Some examples:

For each expense, I can have many combinations, according to the province, and I can filter according where the expenses were did, so just for example above, my popup will show 40 different lines to chose. Those above is only 8 from all my expense list. I need that my employee enter his expense according to what province his was working. 

Let me know if I was clear.

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

Thanks for the details. We’ll have a look and get back to you.

Regards,

Tharindu