Question

Cloud 22R2 - Surveys/eForms in mWO Service

• 13 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +12

Hi,

In IFS Cloud, I’ve created a Survey with Workflow Type as ‘Work Assignment’ and added it to a Workflow Configuration with Configuration Type as ‘Work Task’.

In Workflow Configuration, selected the Mandatory option for Surveys as shown below.

In mWO Service, I’ve added answered the Survey questions and while trying to Complete the Work Assignment, I get the below error. If I uncheck the Mandatory option, I do not get this error. 

Shouldn’t it check if the user has already answered the Survey at least once and allow to Complete/Incomplete/Cancel the Assignment?

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

If the flag ‘Mandatory’ is set, you should answer all connected surveys of type ‘Work Assignment’ before you can complete the assignment. ( If multiple surveys are connected ), otherwise you should not get this error.

Please report an issue  if the issue persists, this may need further investigations.

Thanks,

Uthpala

Badge +12

Hi @Uthpala,

As per my scenario, I have only 1 Published ‘Work Assignment’ Workflow Type and 1 Active Workflow Configuration. Also, I do not have any child surveys connected to the main survey but still get the above mentioned issue. 

Sure, I will raise an issue. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia