Question

Client Script to save Technician signature

• 16 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

In the Summary screen(DebriefSignature) there is a “Tick mark button”:white_check_mark: . Once we click on it, it asks to complete the task YES or NO as pop up. I want a validation on it and don’t want this pop up to come up. But in Mobile we have options to add ‘BUTTON_SAVE’, ‘BUTTON_ADD’, ‘BUTTON_NEXT.’  I added the BUTTON_NEXT and put a validation on it(Event Type : Override).  As I don’t want the pop up to come up so I chooses the Event Type : Override  instead of Validation . I checked the “Tick mark button”:white_check_mark: is working as per the client script tagged to the BUTTON_NEXT.  But one thing I observed the technician signature is not getting added once I click on   “Tick mark button”:white_check_mark:.  It is getting added once I make the Event Type : validation. But in validation I am getting POP up which is not required. 

Can any one help me in this what is script written behind  “Tick mark button”:white_check_mark: . So that I can add this in my script to get it validate as well as I can save the tech signature.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

@Maithree is this Aurena Native Framework or is it Mobile Work Order and do you know the answer ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

This is an FSM Mobile question, so should be in a different forum (not sure how to get it moved).

However, I believe the desired outcome is to stop the confirmation dialog when completing the task.  If that is the question, then check the value of the CONFIRM_TASK_COMPLETION_IN_MOBILE app param and see if changing that to N gets you the desired results.