Solved

Change content of mWO Service Engineer Pool Work

• 6 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I’m trying to make layout changes to the Touch App for a Service Engineer. One of the pages is the Pool Work. When I select Resource Group (Un)defined I get a proper list. However I want to make changes to the data shown (add field, move them around). I have opened the page designer and get the following:

In other pages I was able to use the > sign at item 1 or in some cases the 3 dots at 2 would open up more. But not for this PoolTasksList. Anyone an idea?

Regards,

Steve

icon

Best answer by eqbstal 11 November 2020, 13:23

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi

You can add fields in the Page Designer. To change order, you can do that in the page directly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

tobese,

Thanks for your reply.

In the image you can see that I'm in the page designer. However the greater than sign is not opening up to show me the content of the Pool Tasks List.

Should I use a different path to get to the content?

Steve

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

To add you should have a + to the right when you hover over content.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

tobese,

Yes that works, I see the +-sign so can add content. But besides that, I aim for making changes to the sequence of shown fields (so move them around).

That is not possible I think. Or am I missing something and that is really what I'm looking for.

It doesn't matter if I'm logged on to the system as IFSAPP or not.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

When using the page containing the list you want to reorder, use the Field chooser to the left.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Found the solution. I didn't have to make a change to the list, but to the Pool Task Card.

Hope this helps others. It cost me enough headache already :head_bandage:

Steve