Solved

Cancelled Work Order shows in Maintenance Plan Analysis

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have scheduled a Seperate PM Action so that we do it once per year. As I set Valid From to a date one year back, the system created two work orders, wich is correct as two of the dates have passed.

However, I decided to cancel the Work Order for previous year as we are going to do the maintenance now (wich is the second created work order).

Now when I look in Mainenance Plan Analysis it still shows both work orders. Is there an easy way to not show work orders that have been canceled?

Option:

Is there a way to open a cancelled scheduled maintenance work order and set Actual Finish date to the same day as the work order was canceled?

icon

Best answer by Yasanthi Gunawardena 9 May 2022, 09:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi blossa,

If you have cancelled the work order from the Prepare Work Order window, it considered as it has always done, that is why the connection from the Maintenance Plan is kept to the Work Order.

But if you cancel it directly from the Maintenance Plan tab in PM action, the connection from the maintenance plan to the work order will be removed. (If the user wants to regenerate a work order for a specific date, it is easily done from the PM Action header using the Generate Work Order command. Then the dates need to be changed on the created Work Order.)

Therefore if you want to remove the connection of the cancelled work order, you may cancel it via Maintenance Plan tab in PM action.

After the UPD10 release this WO Status column is available in Maintenance Plan analysis window, so these cancelled records can be filtered out.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Yasanthi

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Yasanthi,

And thanks for your answer. Right now I dont remember how I cancelled the WOs, but I will keep the information you just gave me in mind.

I have cancelled a Route WO though, and there Finished Date is set to same as date when I cancel the WO.

Anyway, I set the Separate PM to Obselete and created a new to get rid of the Cancelled WOs.

Thanks for the clearification and help!

Regards, Anders