Question

APPs10 ServiceEng App – Entity : InventoryPartInStock – where clause on part availability control

• 15 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Experts,

I have run into an issue when I check my stock in above app. I can still see parts which are blocked by availability control (NOT ORDER ISSUE) in my stock. If I issue them in device I get a fail transaction. My question is how did I get these parts sync to my device ?. I checked the default where clause of the above entity and I can see it clearly block parts with NOT ORDER ISSUE.

Can someone please let me know where I have gone wrong? I tried to check tas configuration panel, but there I cannot even see serviceeng app, I can only see old app mWorkOrder. Is there a way to override default where clause in our system which I could not figure out yet ?

Thank you in advance for your support!

Roshan

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @wrprabash ,

Probably these parts might have been loaded before the availability control applied on this stocks.

Could you please run the Refresh All Inventory Parts Schedule Tasks and see whether you still see the stock for these parts in your mobile device.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @wrprabash ,

Probably these parts might have been loaded before the availability control applied on this stocks.

Could you please run the Refresh All Inventory Parts Schedule Tasks and see whether you still see the stock for these parts in your mobile device.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Hi Mithun,

Thank you for the reply. I actually run this schedule job each time when i add and remove the availability control and each time i init the device.

Regards,

Roshan