Solved

Simply show summarised values in lobby (Supplier lobby)

• 31 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

Im creating a lobby with all the relevant information regarding a supplier. This lobby will be used when having supplier meetings to show the current status and overview.

There is no problem creating counters, KPI and everything with numbers and have it sorted by the supplier. But when it comes to all the other data that is text-values in different columns, how do I present them the best?

I would like to be able to show them in a list element like this:

Information             Value
Supplier No              12345

Name                         Supplier name

Del terms                  FCA

Transp days             5

etc…

I can transpose it like that in PL/SQL query using unpivot. But I cannot get this result table into a lobby data source.

Is there any function that can get it into the lobby?

(i know how to create a quick report or a normal list element with all the values in a diffrent column but it is not what im after)

icon

Best answer by asanka 1 June 2021, 02:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

You’d need to create an IAL using your query so it has two columns - Information and Value. Then sort the data rows so it represents exactly how you have illustrated above. Then simply create a list element sourcing data from the IAL. See your IFS documentation on information about creating an IAL.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

How do I get the IAL to take the lobby parameter Supplier_ID? I want only the data for the specific supplier to be visible. Can the IAL take a parameter in the definition, $SUPPLIER_ID$?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

How do I get the IAL to take the lobby parameter Supplier_ID? I want only the data for the specific supplier to be visible. Can the IAL take a parameter in the definition, $SUPPLIER_ID$?

In which case, the IAL needs to include Supplier_No column too. It could look like below:

Then in the lobby config, you can retrieve data related to your supplier by adding the condition Supplier_No = $SUPPLIER_ID$

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

In which case, the IAL needs to include Supplier_No column too. It could look like below:

Then in the lobby config, you can retrieve data related to your supplier by adding the condition Supplier_No = $SUPPLIER_ID$

I do not know how to add that to my query, do you know? The concept:

select fld, val
from (
    select Supplier_id as "Id",
            name as "Name",
            ASSOCIATION_NO as "ASSOCIATION NO"
      from SUPPLIER_INFO_GENERAL 
     where supplier_id = '10091' --here i select the supplier id right now.
    ) unpivot(val for fld in("Id", "Name", "ASSOCIATION NO"))

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Solved the sql query myself, put select * first and removed ID from the unpivot

select *
from (
    select Supplier_id as "Id",
            name as "Name",
            ASSOCIATION_NO as "ASSOCIATION NO"
      from SUPPLIER_INFO_GENERAL 

) unpivot(val for fld in("Name", "ASSOCIATION NO"))