Question

Mobile App to access IF EE

• 18 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

Hi, 

Is there any mobile app to access IFS EE?, Please advise.

Regards 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi, 

Is there any mobile app to access IFS EE?, Please advise.

Regards 

IEE could run on a Windows tablet possibly, but as this is tagged as Apps 10, why wouldn’t you use Aurena? What are you trying to do? 

Badge +3

Hi, 

Thank You very much for the reply, Actually am trying to open IFS 10 EE  on iOS, MAC or IPHONE.

But I could not find IFS EE on the browser, I tried all browser,  Chrome, safari……. all showing only the below 

Thank You once again 

Userlevel 7

Hi, 

Thank You very much for the reply, Actually am trying to open IFS 10 EE  on iOS, MAC or IPHONE.

But I could not find IFS EE on the browser, I tried all browser,  Chrome, safari……. all showing only the below 

Thank You once again 

IEE is not browser-based and doesn’t run on those devices (I guess on a Mac you could run some sort of emulator with Windows to launch it if you really wanted to). Why are you not using Aurena?

Badge +3

Hi, 

Thank You once again,

You mean aurena and IEE same ?, I have no problem to use aurena.

Please tell me what is the mean differences between Aurena and IEE? 

Regards,

Userlevel 7

Hi, 

Thank You once again,

You mean aurena and IEE same ?, I have no problem to use aurena.

Regards,

More or less, yes. There are some things that aren’t available in Aurena yet e.g. migration jobs, parts of solution manager, etc. but the majority of what’s in IEE is also available in Aurena.

Badge +3

Hi,

Thank You once again for the reply.

Great, Got it, May i ask you please to share with me any documents to show the main differences between IEE and Aurena. 

That is all. 

Regards 

Userlevel 7

Hi,

Thank You once again for the reply.

Great, Got it, May i ask you please to share with me any documents to show the main differences between IEE and Aurena. 

That is all. 

Regards 

Have a look at the link below and see if that helps.