Question

Any PPT presentation for IFS Touch?

• 24 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi all,

I’m looking for PPT slides for IFS Touch?

Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi all,

I’m looking for PPT slides for IFS Touch?

Thanks.

When you say Touch I assume you means the Touch Apps. Is there a specific one you are interested in? Some short snippets below.

CRM Companion
IFS CRM Companion is designed to support both sales personnel in their day-to-day work in the field and their managers.

Available on Google Play Store for Android devices and Apple App Store for iOS devices.

Aurena Notify Me
IFS Aurena Notify Me™ tells you when there are new business events requiring your attention and action. The notifications are shown in a single unified list where you can view details and take action such as Approving, Authorizing, and Rejecting immediately.  

Available on Google Play Store for Android devices, Apple App Store for iOS devices and Microsoft Windows Store for Windows devices.

Scan It
IFS Scan It lets you capture data and execute often time-consuming ERP processes within and beyond the warehouse in a simple and efficient way on smartphones as well as ruggedized professional devices.

Available on Google Play Store for Android devices, Apple App Store for iOS devices and Microsoft Windows Store for Windows devices.

Time Tracker
IFS Time Tracker™ is a simple and fast tool to report working time.
IFS Time Tracker™ is an offline app, which means that you don’t need to be always connected to the network to report your time.  

Available on Google Play Store for Android devices and Apple App Store for iOS devices.

Trip Tracker
IFS Trip Tracker™ makes it easy to track expenses, mileage, and deductions during your travels. The completed travel report is then sent to IFS Applications™ as an expense sheet for further processing and reimbursement.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Thanks. Yes IFS Touch apps. 

Basically all of them but in a PPT presentation.