Solved

All task assigned to users

• 26 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I am new to IFS and I was wondering if there was a way of finding all the task’s eg project task , PO waiting for approval and Work task assigned to a user in one screen without having to switch to different screen ?  

icon

Best answer by RobinHunter 27 November 2020, 09:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

The fact that IFS has so many different task/action systems throughout the software does indeed present a bit of a challenge here. Out solution has been to build a start page, with saved searches for each individual task type. The user can then monitor the qty of each type of action assigned to them. Under ideal circumstances, each saved search would show a count of zero (indicating that they don’t have any tasks/actions at all) but as soon as something is assigned to them, the specific counter would increase. Clicking on that counter would then take them to the applicable IFS screen from which they can deal with the action(s). We have saved searches for…

My open Project Tasks,

My open NCR Correction actions

My outstanding Approvals

My Change Order Actions

My open/queued Call Centre Cases Tasks

My open HSE Tasks

Etc.

(I really wish IFS would implement a harmonised approach to tasks/actions to resolve this. I think having so many different/separate ways of assigning a task to a user is very inconvenient for the users themselves)

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I agree it would make it a lot more easier to navigate between task, thank you for the list this I will use this to create lobby’s for the users