Solved

Mobile Work Order "Application not authorized to user"

• 24 March 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I am having a problem with the IFS Mobile Work Order app (on Android). When I try to select a Work Order I get the error message "Application not authorized to user".

See attachment. I have re-initialised the app several times and also re-synced the work orders screen but it makes no difference.

icon

Best answer by jdoherty 30 March 2020, 16:49

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Looks like a security issue. Check what Activities have been granted to your users permission set in Permission Set > Activities tab under the TouchApp mWorkOrder folder

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Looks like a security issue. Check what Activities have been granted to your users permission set in Permission Set > Activities tab under the TouchApp mWorkOrder folder

Thank you for your answer. That folder is not present in the mWorkOrder folder; I think that is because I installed it from an apk not from the App Store. There is only a folder called “attachments”.

I think the problem is something in IFS not the tablet.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I am talking about Permission Sets in IFS Applications under Solution Manager > Security

The version of MWO you are running is NOT available for download from the Google Play Store so you have to side load it

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I am talking about Permission Sets in IFS Applications under Solution Manager > Security

The version of MWO you are running is NOT available for download from the Google Play Store so you have to side load it

Yes I have looked at those permissions sets for that user in IFS. The user has the same permission sets as every other user who can use the app and access their work orders.

Userlevel 7

Yes I have looked at those permissions sets for that user in IFS. The user has the same permission sets as every other user who can use the app and access their work orders.

Have you granted this user (or added to the the permission set structure) FND_MOBILE_RUNTIME.? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the permission set activities from the permission set?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

We recently modified the cloud uplink service for our touch apps and that seems to have caused thisissue (we only discovered this now).

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Importing the users permission sets from a backup corrected the issue. I think the permission sets got corrupted when the uplink was modified.