Question

Unable to create an Invoicing plan.

• 26 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello Community,

I have been reported with the below error.

This is a user specific error and it seems like that this is not connected with Permissions of the user. Below is a screen shot of how the posting control set up is in IFS.

I have already checked the Valid From / To Dates.

I would appreciate any leads. :)
Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Shanuka Lashan,

If I remember correctly the Organisational Unit (that you have used as Control Type) is set based on the user creating the plan. I’d therefore suggest that you check that the user has a valid Organisational Unit defined, and that this Organisational Unit is included in the Posting Control Details.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Johan

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

I had the error in IFS8 once, and I “re-write” the valid from, valid until in Code Part Values window for the specific line that system should fetch and I didn’t have the error again (in case your code part value has a valid dates).

Can you check with that? :)

Regards.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @TimeMarBou,
Thank you for the support. Your suggestion did not work. :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Shanuka Lashan,

If I remember correctly the Organisational Unit (that you have used as Control Type) is set based on the user creating the plan. I’d therefore suggest that you check that the user has a valid Organisational Unit defined, and that this Organisational Unit is included in the Posting Control Details.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Johan

Hi @Johan Lagerström,
Thank you for your support. These data is checked and it has been correctly set up.