Question

Technical name

• 30 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello,

How and where can i found the technical name of menu :  example “set Invoiceable”

Think you

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

This needs the client code skimming, filtered by the data source \ frame name.

Referring to the same example,

• From the system info, find the Frame as tbwProjectTransaction, the Component as PRJREP and Assembly as Ifs.Application.Prjrep_.dll
  • Find the source files
    • <buildhome>\source\prjrep\client\Ifs.Application.Prjrep_\Forms\tbwProjectTransaction.Designer.cs
  • You can find the same by checking the text translations. Filter the text translations by:
    • Prog Text %set invoic%
    • Module PRJREP
    • Lang Code en

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
thanks for your return @Manulak 
it is the same for “Approve for Cost Accounting” and “Update Sales Price”
I have to deactivate these two menus for a permission set.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello

Using text translations...

However, if these options are meant to be invisible every time, personal profiles can be used. Just go to Properties > Window > Advanced and disable menu items.

/Manulak

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello @Manulak ,

think you for your return.

but i need to disable these 2 menus for specified roles and not using personal profile.

i can’t find  "Approve for Cost Accounting" and "Update Sales Price" here.

Any idea?

Think you

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I think you should then search a little more if you cannot find the corresponding PO.

Did you check The Presentation Objects By Component tab on the Permission Set screen?

There, use the Find Presentation Objects window and filter for tbwProjectTransaction. 

Click on PROJECT TRANSACTIONS PO, and form the left navigator you’ll then see the corresponding API calls. Try disabling the following.

• PROJECT_TRANSACTIONS > DATABASE OBJECTS > PROJECT_TRANSACTION_API.Set_Approval_Cost_Accounting
  • PROJECT_TRANSACTIONS > DATABASE OBJECTS > PROJECT_TRANSACTION_API.Fetch_Sales_Price