Project Cost Detail Report

• 23 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 547 replies

Community,

where is the place to have the detail report of the project cost, about the status of Committed, Used, Actual?

Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Ron,

Not sure which version you are on, but there is a report in business reporter as per below?

Regards,

Antony

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@anbouk thank you for your reply.

BR report it has to be configured. We don’t have this BR used in business. 

We are in APP10 UPD9.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

We also don’t have BR.  We invented our own when we were using IFS 2003.  We spent a significant amount of time, effort and money re-engineering when we moved to Apps9.  Looking forward to moving to IFS Cloud no end …

I sort of understand why but IFS’s lack of a robust DETAILED project cost report has been the bane of my ERP life.  We have engineers, project managers and accountants who ARE interested in how many widgets have been booked against a project.  The fact that there has been £100 worth of “Material” just isn’t enough.  

Sorry to have hopped on your Question, @ronhu, but I’m subscribed as I’m interested if IFS would ever consider creating an out of the box standard Project Cost Report.  Seems as necessary as Debtors, Creditors, Stock and WiP to me.  

Good luck with your search! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

There is a standard version of this report in IFS Cloud but not sure it was available in Apps 10 sorry

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

There is a standard version of this report in IFS Cloud but not sure it was available in Apps 10 sorry

Good to hear there’s one coming!

Thank you.

LInda

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Sorry, could you advise what it’s called, please?

THanks

Linda