Question

In Project Demand Required date as per the Lead time

Badge +2

Hi,

Is it possible in Project demand line that required date or Wanted Delivery date comes as per the supply chain lead time defined.

We have requirement where in Project demand system should considered the lead time and suggest the required date and  WDD.

Regards

Sangita

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Sangitha, 

Usually Purchase Lead time is not considered in the required date field on a project demand. It usually shows the end date of the activity.  If you could elaborate the places where you have defined the lead times and the nature of the project demand, using a actual/simulated example in IFS Application client, we could clarify the details further. 

Thanks & Best regards,
Dinudu Kankanamge.
IFS Unified Support. 

Badge +2

Hi Dinudu,

I have define Manufacturing lead time in Supplier for purchase part.

In the Project Activity and Material Service screen added the item and  supplier .

Also i defined Purchase Lead time in Inventory Part Purchase lead time under Lead Time and Supply dates .

Regards

Sangita

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Sangitha,

For the required date for the miscellaneous demand is the early finish date for the connected activity minus the offset. This field is automatically updated when the early finish date of the activity or the offset is changed.

I believe you can look into the possibility of a custom field/Customization, if the business demands the required date to be planned based on the lead times.

Regards,
Dinudu.