Question

Shop Order Edit

• 10 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hello,

I went in and changed a shop order, before it ran, and edited ingredients. When it ran, it didn’t pull up what I had edited. Is there some sort of refresh I need to do?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I cannot imagine how your problem happens. Shop orders can be edited to change the materials and operations different than the valid product structure and routings, and can go ahead with the changes. No refresh is required. And, to my knowledge, there’s no setting to avoid the shop order material and operations being edited. Maybe further details of your problem maybe required.

Thanks,

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello,

To answer your question:

Its recommended to make any changes to the Material lines through the product structure window. Not adding or changing material lines. Thereafter, reflecting the changes via the Update structure/revision alternate RMB option. This would make sure the changes are reflected in the shop order.

Best Regards,

Praveen Wijetunge

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello,

To answer your question:

Its recommended to make any changes to the Material lines through the product structure window. Not adding or changing material lines. Thereafter, reflecting the changes via the Update structure/revision alternate RMB option. This would make sure the changes are reflected in the shop order.

Best Regards,

Praveen Wijetunge

@carlyb17 hope this resolves your doubt ? let us know if you have further questions