Solved

Move parts to different location type

• 7 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi,

How to move part from one location type to another? 

Currently Part A sits at ‘Picking’ location but we want to move this to ‘Arrival’ or ‘Quality Assurance’ ? 

I am trying to move it using transport task but it is showing me an error that “cannot move to location type “Arrival” when not connected to purchase order. 

We have received PART A using purchase order.

Please let me know how can we proceed on this.

Thank you for your help.

icon

Best answer by Johan Lundström 12 October 2020, 15:57

To move parts to a arrival or QA location, the move itself needs to be done in the context of the purhase order receipt (a receipt ref is needed for these location typed. So you need to find the PO receipt and then use move function on PO receipt to move to a QA location. If part is not at the latest picking location as identified on the PO receipts you first have to move it to that location. Hope this helps.

View original

2 replies

Badge +4

To move parts to a arrival or QA location, the move itself needs to be done in the context of the purhase order receipt (a receipt ref is needed for these location typed. So you need to find the PO receipt and then use move function on PO receipt to move to a QA location. If part is not at the latest picking location as identified on the PO receipts you first have to move it to that location. Hope this helps.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thank you Johan.