Question

User Id on Inventory Part in Stock Reservation

• 25 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

We currently reserve shop orders to be picked  and issued,  we have multiple stores people carrying out this task and we would like to see the User Id of the stores person who has reserved stock , this then will allow user to search for their User Id in Inventory Part in Stock Reservation window and export out an equivalent picking list of what is reserved, as this screen shows Stores Location.  

I hope this would be as simple as a custom field and someone may guide me on how to do this. 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @magsjay,

Whenever a material is reserved against the shop order system will capture the user id of the person who has done the reservation ( this works for automatic reservation as well). So the easiest way is just to create a simple quick report on the view SINGLE_MANUAL_RESERVE_SO where reserved quantity is greater than zero such that you just input the user id and get the list of all the reserved materials by the respective user including the location details.

Unfortunately we cannot add any custom field on Inventory part in stock reservations screen, hence the above approach.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Badge +2

Thank you Mithun, 

Badge +2

Hi Mithun

I have checked Manual Reservation Shop Order and I don’t have a “Reserved by” column available 

Badge +2

Hi Mithun,

Our IFS10 Production Environment is on UPD5 but our Test environment is on UPD11 and I can see this field in Test.  We hope to have our Production Environment updated very soon.  

Thanks