Question

Unit of Measure column under Control plan

• 1 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello There,

Currently, I am in the SHOP FLOOR WORKBENCH window and trying to approve an operation for a specific lot/batch. Before doing so, I am supposed to enter the inspection results for the Control plan. Within that “enter inspection results” window, there is a field named “Unit of measure” that displays the value. I would like to know,

if it is possible to set up “UoM” ?

or

a window to look at the pre-defined UoM values for a specific operation ?

Looking forward to your responses.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

You define what/how/when to inspect in your Control Plans. You perform the inspection (as defined by the Control Plan) and enter the inspection results in the “View and View Results” assistant.

In the Control Plan, all control plan lines (Data Points) are connected to a Norm Type. And a Norm Type has a “Unit of Measure”.

The “Unit of Measure” value is displayed as read-only in the “Enter and View Results” assistant.

If you want to change the “Unit of Measure” for a specific data point, then you have to do that in the Control Plan by selecting another Norm Type for the Data Point of interest.

In Shop Floor Workbench you can view the planned/performed inspection for a specific operation (including the UoM values) in the Operation Guide.