Question

Time Clock - Remaining Balance

• 21 October 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Good afternoon all,

The business has asked if I can add a function to allow the employees to view their remaining holiday entitlement (balance) for the year on the (shop floor) Time Clock screens.

The balance option (above) which is available out of the box provides the balance as of today (Current Balance) which is correct however what I need it to show is the Available Balance at the end of the year as they may have booked holiday past today. Only by scrolling right through the dates to 31/12/2021 can I see a true reflection of what holiday days are remaining.

Today

End of year

While this can be done it is somewhat laborious if you want to check your final balance at the beginning of the year. Even being able to amend the date field would have been acceptable but seems to be read-only.

What I would like to do is create a button that instead of picking up the Current Balance can retrieve the Available Balance as found on the Current Balance Screen?

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to create this object and append it to the Time Clock Object Library?

Regards
Nathan

This topic has been closed for comments