Solved

Stop all shop order clockings for weekend

• 10 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

We thought we heard at the last WOCO that there is now in Apps 10 a setting that will automatically stop all clockings at the end of the ‘work week’. So if the last shift of the week is 2nd shift on Friday, for example, it will stop all clocking that are started, in case the operator forgets to do so. I have looked at all kinds of basic data, site settings, calendar setting, system parameters, manufacturing standards and am still missing it. Can someone please point me to where to set it?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 11 February 2021, 08:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

There would be no special setting to automatically stop clockings at the end of the last shift of the work week. If you clock attendance in IFS ongoing manufacturing clockings for an employee are always stopped when the employee clocks out for the day. A setting on the work center controls whether the machine clocking should be stopped together with the labor clocking or not. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks for the quick response, Bjorn. We don’t use HR / employee to clock in functionality so I guess we are out of luck for now.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Okay, then there’s no automatic way to stop all ongoing clockings. But I would suggest you can create some lobby element showing all ongoing clockings that navigates to the Shop Floor Clockings window where those can be stopped, and you have a work routine to check this lobby before leaving for the weekend.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thanks for that suggestion, Bjorn. It is a great workaround.