Solved

Shop Order: Priority Category

• 16 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi guys,

I’m experimenting with the field ‘Priority Category’ in Shop Order. The aim is to see how APB schedules works orders with values plugged into this field.

Can somebody indicate the relevant UoM? What are valid inputs (1,2,3  or A,B,C assuming values are pre-configured). What is greater (i.e. 1 or 2).

many thanks,
jay

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 16 June 2020, 16:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

A priority category with and Adjustment Factor > 100 indicates it has higher priority than normal. An Adjustment Factor < 100 indicates it will be prioritized lower than a shop order without any priority category

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Bjorn,

“> 100 indicates it has higher priority than normal. An Adjustment Factor < 100 indicates it will be prioritized lower than a shop order without any priority category”

How can I, in practical terms, alter the priority category for a given shop order? For example, I plugged ‘110’ in the relevant field and received an error message (see below). Same if I input a number with the greater than symbol. 

What are the ‘valid’ inputs narrowly defined by IFS (I presume)?

Many thanks,

Jay

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Priority Category is a basic data. you need to enter Priority Categories in the Shop Order basic Data window, then use List of Values to select one for the shop order