Solved

Shop Order Close Code

• 25 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Can someone guide me where I can find the setting for either Auto Close or Manually Close?

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 25 May 2021, 21:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @baltazarnunez ,

It’s a site setting, you can set the default value for each site. Find below.

If this is checked, the default value for Close code in the shop order in the particular site will be Auto Close, and otherwise Manual Close

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

As far as I know, the setting is always Auto Close unless the individual Shop Order is changed to Manual or the receive quantity is outside of the Closing Tolerance.  I don’t believe you can set it to Manual as default.  You could create a custom event however to switch them to manual if you have some criteria to make the change.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @baltazarnunez ,

It’s a site setting, you can set the default value for each site. Find below.

If this is checked, the default value for Close code in the shop order in the particular site will be Auto Close, and otherwise Manual Close

Seems this is possible in Apps10 only.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@ThushAsanka - thank you for the correction, we’re on V9, so didn’t consider it might be possible in V10.  I should have specified with my reply the relevant version.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you for your replies.  I have found the setting.  The problem is that when the Shop Order is created from CRO, the SO defaults to Manually Close and the setting for the site is Auto Close

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Is it possible that you’re using a Template on these SO’s where the default is set at Manually Close?