Skip to main content

When “Enter As” is clicked from the Shop Floor Workbench screen (see below), I want to capture the Employee ID or Name but it doesn’t seem to be stored anywhere and is not accessible from the console window.

Can anyone advise how I could capture this information?   

Thank you.

Are you wanting to track the Employee/Team ID that is selected when the Enter As button is clicked? This is not available in the History Log Configurations as far as I know, but you may be able to track this through the APIs that are invoked when the button is clicked. Use the debug console to see this. Sample debug results from when I clicked Enter As.

Are you wanting to track the Employee/Team ID that is selected when the Enter As button is clicked ? This is not available in the History Log Configurations as far as I know, but you may be able to track this through the APIs that are invoked when the button is clicked. Use the debug console to see this. Sample debug results from when I clicked Enter As.

Yes that is what I want to track; the Employee/Team ID that is selected when the Enter As button is clicked. The API call in your screen capture is the one that I was looking at but it’s the p0_ variable that I need to capture but I can’t.