Solved

Rework flag on Shop Order not working in Aurena?

• 7 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

When trying to use the Rework checkbox on a Shop Order in Apps10 UPD6, it works fine when the SO is in Started status but not when the SO is in Planned or Released status.

It works fine in IEE when the SO is Planned or Released.

Is this a known issue or bug, or just some peculiar design aspect that seems to makes no sense?

Thanks,

Nick

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 8 December 2021, 16:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Yes I recall we corrected this recently to the 22R1 release of IFS Cloud. To have this corrected for Apps 10 I think you can register a support ticket.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Thanks @Björn Hultgren .  Do you have a Bug ID or Solution ID I can provide to the support team?  The ticket was opened with them before I created this question here and it might be helpful if I can point them to that for reference (I understand it is a different version but it should be very similar in terms of info for them)

Thanks,

Nick

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@NickPorter  the problem was identified in our internal quality assurance process, so there’s no Bug ID or Solution ID available. You can however mention MF21R2-4840 which was the internal Jira ID it was fixed with as a reference.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Follow up: IFS was able to replicate in some internal environments but not in others.  Sent to R&D last week.  Pending further response.