Print HU label at goods receipt

• 6 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 547 replies

Community,

I might send this question before, but I still have no answer.

how I could print HU label (as well as content label) automatically before put-away. I really don’t see any function support this. I am in APP10 UPD 9.

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ronhu  Can you use below basic data in packing instruction?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Rasika,

i have these basic data set up already. i realized these setting only associated with customer order shipment rather than purchase order receipt.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Once you proceed the receiving process the system helps the user to navigate straight to HU in stock and there user can still print the HU labels in bulk manually. (Header RMB from the top parent)

I found from the knowledge database that the issue has been already reported as an enhancement request. If you still need to further investigate on this, please create a support case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Rasika Lakmal thank you for your time.

we are implementing handheld device now, and not sure how long the new functionality (print HU label at GR) will be available, so i think our best bet is to

1. utilize current barcode label functionality - print IFS barcode label. instead of using IFS barcode label, we will have it replaced with HU label and Content label.
  2. create an event to print HU label.

but all above 2 options need technical manipulation. i prefer option 1, as it can be controlled via WADACO, whether this can be printed or not.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ronhu Yes. Option 1 is most feasible as you using application embedded  functionality.

Badge +1

@Rasika Lakmal thank you for your time.

we are implementing handheld device now, and not sure how long the new functionality (print HU label at GR) will be available, so i think our best myaarpmedicare bet is to

1. utilize current barcode label functionality - print IFS barcode label. instead of using IFS barcode label, we will have it replaced with HU label and Content label.
  2. create an event to print HU label.

but all above 2 options need technical manipulation. i prefer option 1, as it can be controlled via WADACO, whether this can be printed or not.

Thank you.

Very informative post. I really do hope and pray this stuff works!