Hi, in our customer’s TEST environment;
1. Create a CRO line with minimum 2 quantities and release it for disposition shop order. Part should be condition code enabled. CO should be created with CRO at the beginning.
2. Create two DSO lines where one is for internal repair order and other one is for external service order.
3. Complete the internal repair order.
4. Internal repair order is received with condition code ‘USED’ as illustrated below. Serial No = E1.
5. Serial E1 is now reserved in CRO’s customer order.
6. Now process the 2nd DSO line for external repair order.
7. As illustrated below, Serial E2 is received in inventory with condition code OVH.
8. But, customer order failed to reserve the 2nd serial, since it has different condition code.
Check the reserved qty field of the CO. Only a qty of 1 is reserved.
Is there a fix available for the issue?
Best answer by Devni PanduwawalaView original