Question

Kanban automatic reorder point issue IFS10

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I have an issue where I want to schedule an automatic reorder point request for a specific part in our manufacturing. I have succeeded this in a test environment but can’t seem to get it working in PROD. I may have missed something but cannot figure it out as I do not receive any errors. If I run a replenishment request for the kanban card, everything works fine and a shop order proposal is generated but not with a scheduled task. Does anyone have an idea as to why this is not working?

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Savtsuk,

Checking this might be helpful.

Check whether there is a drop-off location defined for your 'Supply to location'/ warehouse

If a drop-off location is defined,

then the system will check  on-hand qty of the 'Drop Off location' and compare it with the 'Qty Reorder point' on the Kanban circuit to determine the replenishment requirement

So, If enough qty is there, then it won't create any transport tasks for replenishment.

Also, the reason why you are not getting the TT might be mentioned in the back job. Better to check it as well

Best Regards,

Nimesha

Badge +1

Hello,

Thank you for your response. The drop off location did not have any inventory and I posted the back jobs picture as well, there were no issues there. but I deleted the current kanban cards, did a recalculation and deployed the new ones. this solved the problem and the shop orders were created and problem solved. It just worries me that im not sure what I did differently.

with best regards!