Question

Issue closing a DOP supply order

Badge +1

I’m having an issue where I cannot close a DOP order because the associated component supply DOP orders will close even though the ‘completed qty’ and ‘delivered qty’ are for the order amount and the ‘remaining to supply’ is 0 - and neither will it let me manually close it, as I get an error message like ‘cannot close DOP order when DOP parent status is Started’, nor can I find how to update its parent DOP order to recognise that the supply has been fulfilled.

Given the above, I would also have expected the component DOP order to have changed from ‘released’ to ‘closed’ within it’s parent orders component listing.

Furthermore, I’m also seeing an issue where a DOP shop order can have be ‘completely reported’ and ‘completely issued’, but then cannot be received because of the above DOP order issue.

I have set the structure depth to DOP parts, so the supply’s for the components are not being created by the DOP netting process.

I’m at a bit of a loss, and any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance

0 replies

Be the first to reply!