Skip to main content

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to generate a report that is exportable to Excel of the information on the IPAP / Planning Info tab for all/many parts? In other words, a table view of all/many parts (query’able) that lists inventory part no, last year in/out, current year in/out etc etc. I need to be able to get the usage information (for all parts transacted) into Excel to be further analysed.

Thanks!

If you know the SQL query tool in IFS you can see in the System Info in which view you need to look. When you execute Select * from INVENTORY_PART_PLANNING you will get all the data in the table which you can export to excel using a regular output channel. (Figure 1)

If you do not want all you can use the query dialog box to add a WHERE clause. (figure 2.1&2)

Select * from INVENTORY_PART_PLANNING WHERE planning_method = 'N’

Figure 1

Figure 2.1

Figure 2.2.

Hi, thanks but I’m not that familiar with the SQL query tool. Can you show some more screenshots for a SQL query on the info that’s on the IPAP/Planning Info tab? I really want to just dump this data for all parts (just for parts that have an In/Out >0).

Hi, 

This is the Query tool;

And I think you need to use the following query in the SQL statement box;

This selects the parts that have in OR out > 0.

select *
from INV_PART_CONFIG_PROJECT_1
where 
(Inventory_Part_Period_Hist_API.Get_Total_Issued(CONTRACT, PART_NO, CONFIGURATION_ID, Statistic_Period_API.Get_Previous_Year(Statistic_Period_API.Get_Stat_Year_No(SYSDATE)), null) > 0) OR (Inventory_Part_Period_Hist_API.Get_Total_Received(CONTRACT, PART_NO, CONFIGURATION_ID, Statistic_Period_API.Get_Previous_Year(Statistic_Period_API.Get_Stat_Year_No(SYSDATE)), null) > 0)

Hi, thank you, that is really helpful. I can see what that is doing. Sorry to ask another question. If I just wanted to use that query (>0 transactions) but only list Part No and the values for LastYearOut, LastYearIn, YearOut and YearIn, how would I modify the SQL query to display that?

Thanks!