Question

Customer order: pegged DOP/ order is scheduled late

• 2 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

Does IFS provide an easy overview of overdue DOPs/Shop orders, pegged to a specific customer order?

Sales would like to see when a shop order or DOP is scheduled after the planned ship date of the customer order lines, it could show in an overview screen so they see in one go where late deliviries will arise.

We have DOP alarms, but there we need a couple of clicks to see the connected customer order. Same as supply chain order analysis: again some actions are needed to see it all.

Does IFS provide an overview or do we need to create custom fields?

Ideal view: Customer order line, with a field where the finish date of the DOP shows.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Remember you can have 3 different time mismatches here:

• Top level Shop Order is not in sync with the top level DOP Order
    • This gives a time DOP alarm with Source = Shop Order 
  • Top level DOP Order is not in sync with DOP Header
    • This gives a time DOP alarm with Source = DOP Order 
  • DOP Header is not in sync with Customer Order Line
    • This gives a time DOP Alarm with Source = DOP Header  

Unfortunately I’m not aware of any page or lobby where you can see the DOP orders out of sync in time with the customer order line. I would suggest adding customer order line information as custom fields to the DOP Alarms page. Remember that it is possible to connect a DOP header to multiple Customer Order Lines so that might complicate things a bit. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Thanks for the answer! I hoped to avoid a CRIM as this seems something that almost every customer is tracking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@First Employee Feel free to request this in the standard IFS solution using the Idea section of the community. Always try your best to describe the requirements you need to have solved by the system and you business scenario as good as possible.