Solved

Control plan trigger not work as it is

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi, 

We set up control plan trigger with Time schedule of 8 hours, but when process purchase order receipt in three days, only one purchase analysis had been triggered as below snapshot, but other two days not, please help to check what is the reason for that? 

Your quick response is appreciated.

Thanks

Susan

icon

Best answer by MikeCH 13 April 2023, 08:00

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

add receipt data for your reference.thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Susan,

Can you check whether all these receipts were booked in with part revision 2? Unfortunately, this is not visible on the receipt overview screen and could be the reason.

Regards,
Mike

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Mike

Thanks for your quick response. 

I attach the revision as below, all are the same revision. 

Thanks

Susan

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

...okay. Next questions. Is the control plan  connected to this supplier/sender ID and site or do you have also other control plans to this part? And can you check here in the tab “History” on which date the control plan was set to status “Active”? Was it set to "Inactive" in the meantime?

What irritates me the most is that no matter which trigger type you use, the first receipt of goods after the control plan is set active always creates an analysis. And here the receipts all start without an analysis. Or are there still previous receipts missing?

Regards,
Mike

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Mike

There is no any “Inactive” process and only one site and one supplier for this part and no more receipts missing.

Thanks

Susan

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Thanks Susan. We will find the reason. 😉 Can you also check the entries here in the tab “Purchase Order Analysis”?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Mike

Thanks for your time to check this. 

Below is the entire purchase order analysis. 

Thanks

Susan

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Next check: The entries in this two sub tabs:

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Supplier for purchase part 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Susan, 

I think this may be a bug. Please report it so that it can be investigated.

Best Regards,

Peter

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

What irritates me. Inspection Management should generate inspection qty set 1 for every receipt where no analysis is created. The system does not seem to do that either. Also, an analysis was already confirmed on 4/10/2023 8:00. And I do not know the subfolder "IQC Inspection Rule" as a standard in IFS. Has a customisation been implemented there?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Mike

Thanks for your reply. 

I think the inspection qty should follow the inspection code in control plan, which will specify per each “Data point” and “Test operation no” . 

Yes, the “IQC inspection rule” is customization by our developer. 

Do you think this issue is a bug as Peter mentioned? I think it should be.

Thanks

Susan

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Susan,

The inspection quantity is either generated by the control plan (if an analysis is pending) and otherwise from the "Inspection Management" sub tab. This means that it should have an inspection quantity for each receipt under your settings.

And yes, I think there is a bug. Most likely due to the customisation in the sub tab "IQC inspection rule".

Best Regards,
Mike