Question

Control Plan Purchasing - ISO table

• 22 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
Hello community, I need help with the following topic, Our client has the need to execute in the Purchasing Control Plan the following: They use the ISO tables which define according to the level they choose the number of products to control, example, if 2000 nuts are received they are asked to control 20 nuts and if 10,000 are received they are asked to control 40 nuts. The analyst who controls has to record what the table asks for, how could he execute this control?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi, I assume you are talking about acceptance sampling here. There are many different ISO standards regarding acceptance sampling, so the question is what specific ISO standard your client is using.

IFS Cloud supports attribute lot-by-lot sampling (ISO 2859-1:1999) and attribute skip-lot sampling (ISO 2859-3:2005)

Badge +2

Hi, I assume you are talking about acceptance sampling here. There are many different ISO standards regarding acceptance sampling, so the question is what specific ISO standard your client is using.

IFS Cloud supports attribute lot-by-lot sampling (ISO 2859-1:1999) and attribute skip-lot sampling (ISO 2859-3:2005)

Petter please, Could you help me with this checkwould you like to know what effect does it have?