Skip to main content

Hi,

In the Reserve and Backflush visualization dialog box I cannot see the available quantity.

However, the this inventory item is in stock and if I select manual reservation for the SO material line I can see the stock lines.

In the SO line, inventory part is in stock, and both windows' part ownership is company-owned.

What could be the reason for this?

Thank you in advance.

Can you show the Manual Reservation Shop Order page for this material line, making sure to include these columns?

Is your shop order connected to a batch balance?

Is the shop order part lot/batch tracked?

Hi @matt.watters 

I can manually reserve for the material line.

This shop order is connected to batch balancing and the part is lot/batch traceked.

Thank you in advance 

In the Reserve and Backflush Visualization the checkbox is ticked for “Component Restricted to Balanced Lots” which means “this component is restricted to only reserve and backflush lot/batch numbers originating from the order connected to the parent node within the same batch balance.” I believe this affects only auto-reservation, not manual reservation, so you are seeing that nothing is available for auto-reservation.

This checkbox in the Visualization dialog is ticked when the Site>Manufacturing setting of Allow reserve and issue from lot/batches outside the batch is set to NO (not ticked). The definition of this setting on the Site: Select this check box to allow a batch balanced shop order to auto reserve and issue the balanced component from other lot/batch numbers than the ones originating from the balanced supply order.

So, if the Site setting were YES (ticked) you would see the available quantity in the Visualization dialog.

@matt.watters Thank you very much.

However, in my case, we received this particular item from the connected batch balance node and it is not visible in the Reserve and Backflush dialog box.

We do not have this issue when we receive this part through the IFS application. However, we get into this issue when we report the part through the Navacura solution.