Question

Calendar error while creating DOP structure

• 31 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Dear community,

I am getting the error below when I am trying to create a specific DOP structure.

But everything is fine for other parts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Note: I have checked generated calender

Kind Regards 

Özgün Bal

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@Ozgun BAL ,

When you release DOP order system create the supply for the DOP demands and net supply to demand. During this process system will go with backward scheduling. So you need to have a calendar days for the back dates as per the cumulative lead time of the product and calendar should be generated 

Eg. if the delivery date is 30/04/2023 and lead time is 45 days then system will try to create the supply on 16/03/2023. This is happen for the entire DOP structure.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Dear @EqeMithuV ,

Calendar is valid between 2015 and 2030. And the lead time of every part in the structure is 0 already.

When I check the error message in the DOP_ORDER_STRUCTURE_API I feel that it is someting relevant about interim order. I will investigate it and update it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Ozgun BAL 

did you check whether the calendar is generated?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Dear @Link ,

Yes I checked about it

Kind Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

@Ozgun BAL Since this is happening for a specific structure, confirm that there are no routing operations at any structure level that were entered with an incorrect Factor Unit.

Look for operations that have:

• A small Mach Run Factor (e.g., 0.0001) and a Factor Unit of Units/Hour, when this should be Hours/Unit.
  • A large Mach Run factor (e.g., 10000) and a Factor Unit of Hours/Unit, when this should be Units/Hour.
  • A large Mach Run factor (e.g., 10000) and a Factor Unit of Hours, when this should be Units/Hour.
Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @matt.watters ,

Thanks for your answer,

It sounds weird but there is no routing for this part. (Because this part is a prototype and we did not plan to manufacture or sell it before. )

When I found the error message in the DOP_STRUCTURE_API body I tought it may something about interim orders.

When I check interim orders, I found an opened interim order for this part by a user. Then I created a DOP header from this interim order. And my problem solved for no reason now I can create DOP structure from manually created DOP headers for this part.

It may be a bug I don’t know, but everything is fine right now.

You can find the error message below;

IF (revised_due_date_ IS NULL) THEN

Error_SYS.Record_General(lu_name_, 'OUTOFCALENDER: Calendar has run out of days. Check leadtime or the generated calendar.');

END IF;

Kind Regards

Ozgun Bal