Solved

Aurena shop order work guideline with qualification

Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 8 replies

Hi,

When running Apps 10 I have qualification profiles assigned against routing work guidelines based on employee competencies. 

I need the work guidelines signed off by a suitably qualified employee. This all works fine in Enterprise Explorer from the shop floor workbench when signed in as an employee, however in Aurena there does not appear to be any work guideline functionality on the shop floor workbench, so that if I was to use the shop order work guideline screen, this does not allow me to enter as an employee and so bypasses qualification requirements.

Has anyone had any success in using qualification profiles on work guidelines in Aurena, if so how? Or is this just missing functionality in Aurena?

Thanks

Andy

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 27 July 2022, 12:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

You have the work guidelines in shop floor workbench also in Aurena. Click the "down arrow" on the very left on an operation line to "expand it". That will make the tabs you recognize from Enterprise Explorer client like Guidelines visible.

In 21R2 and forward you can even better select an operation and click the first command to open the Operation Guide dialog from where all details of the operation and actions like sign offs are available for an employee. You can check out more on this YouTube video 

From both places the qualification validations should be present.

Badge +2

Thank you Björn, 

I had not noticed the down arrow as I was using card view (I should have mentioned that).

It is now working as required, much appreciated.

Andy