Question

Apps 10 - not re-scheduling a shop order operation

• 6 April 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi, 

For a customer, I try to use the shop floor workbench :

In the lower part of the screen, when I move the 707**10 operation forward, the operation 707**20 does not move (that’s OK). I move the operation 707**20 backward, the operation 707**10 does not move (that’s OK). After this, when I see the operation in the Shop Order, the scheduling direction of operation 20 has changed (at the beginning, it was backward scheduling, as the shop order is) :

Then when I come back to the shop floor workbench, I just want to move forward my operation 10 (but not modifying the schedule of operation 20 because I want to keep it at the actual date), the result is that the operation 20 is re-scheduled following the operation 10, and the operation 10 as a scheduling direction changed :

Does somebody know how to fix a scheduling of an operation to avoid this ? I’ve tried to changed manually the scheduling direction of the operation 20 to “manual” but when I move forward the operation 10, the scheduling direction of the operation 20 is set to “forward” and it’s rescheduled based of the end of my operation 10.

Thanks for your support.

Nicolas.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!