Skip to main content
Solved

Apps 10 IEE Shop Order Multi-level Repair Structure issue

• 26 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I am working in the Apps 10 UPD 23 GCS IEE environment and I am trying to manage a Shop Order Multi-Level Repair Structure.  I can get the structure to appear but when I RMB on any of the components in the tree, the component replacement selection is grayed out.

Is this due to a permissions issue?  If so, what permission should be granted to allow that function to be used?  Thanks!!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

@Vernon Anderson Component Replacement will be enabled when you click on the revision node of an assembly/sub-assembly; do not click on the part node for the assembly/sub-assembly. It will not be enabled for a component revision if the component revision is at the lowest level in the branch. Think of it as ‘I want to replace a component in this part revision’ not ‘I want to replace this component’.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Vernon Anderson Component Replacement will be enabled when you click on the revision node of an assembly/sub-assembly; do not click on the part node for the assembly/sub-assembly. It will not be enabled for a component revision if the component revision is at the lowest level in the branch. Think of it as ‘I want to replace a component in this part revision’ not ‘I want to replace this component’.

Thanks. Matt.  The help text is really poor on this