Question

Navigate from Project to Sales Contract

• 18 December 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Hero (Employee)
  • 117 replies

I wanted to make a RMB for navigation between a Project and their connected Sales Contract(s) but I can't manage to get it working.

Does anyone already has on made and maybe could share it with me?

Thus I came so far for my selection in a datasource...

SELECT contract_no

FROM   sales_contract

WHERE  contract_no IN (SELECT cpv.contract_no

FROM   &ao.contract_project_lov cpv

WHERE  cpv.project_id = '&PROJECT_ID')

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Do you have more than one project on your sales contracts? If not you could create a custom field for project id on the sales contract LU and then do a window with transfer custom menu. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Yes, i have multiple projects… that is the difficulty I encounter.

Userlevel 7

Yes, i have multiple projects… that is the difficulty I encounter.

OK, and the projects have multiple sales contracts, so you cannot do the reverse I presume. Hmm. 

I'd suggest adding a custom tab on the project screen to list all contracts related to the project and then a RMB to navigate from there. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Had an own solution to make an InContext Lobby Item (List Type) with navigation to the sales contract.. but thanks for thinking along.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi,

If your projects are connected to the Sales contract Window, then you could create a shortcut using this advanced save search. The user has to enter the Project ID in the pop up window and then the sales contract connected will be retrieved by the shortcut

CONTRACT_NO in ( select contract_no from ifsapp.contract_project where project_id = '&Project_Id')