Solved

Payroll - Pay Rate Change Based on Work Type?

• 16 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Is there a way in IFS to calcuate a different pay amount in payroll based on the tyupe of work being done?  We have a scenario where we want to pay a premium for hours spent on certain kinds of work order tasks.  I’m curious if there’s some function in IFS to do payroll or wage code calculations based on work order task information.

icon

Best answer by Thanushi Jayaweera 19 July 2021, 13:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Mark.Feldpausch ,

Not sure if this is the exact information which you are looking for but in opinion this can be achieved using wage type and wage code.

Employees are given the option to select the wage code(could be premium pay) in time reporting and the salaries will be calculated based on this. This is available in the Time Registration window.

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Mark.Feldpausch ,

Not sure if this is the exact information which you are looking for but in opinion this can be achieved using wage type and wage code.

Employees are given the option to select the wage code(could be premium pay) in time reporting and the salaries will be calculated based on this. This is available in the Time Registration window.

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Thank you.  I was looking for something where the user didn’t have to make an additional selection.  They are already choosing the work order, work task, and plan line number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Mark.Feldpausch ,

In that case, I think you will need to go for a customization through IFS Consultancy.

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. Maybe IFS Job Rate Management can help you out? Please see the video on Youtube - IFS Insider - Job rate management.

Regards,

Karolina