Question

How to confirm absence request in TimeTracker

• 5 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Dear All,

does anyone know how to confirm an absence from TimeTracker?

If the absence type is not set to autoconfirm on registration, it looks like there is no other way than confirming it on IEE.

Thanks for you help :)

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @RECOFR ,

Could you check whether the below option works with your query? 

Best Regards,

Ruwanjala

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ruwanjala Jayawardena

Does this option working correctly in your mobile version? For me, this works only for time reporting, not for absence requests. 

Best Regards,

Lasanthi

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @RECOFR ,

So i tried further testing on this. Seems like the Confirm option is to Confirm the day and not the Absence request specifically. There doesn’t seem to be an option to Confirm the absence.

This behavior is as such that the app is constructed for the benefit of quick entry of Time related details and therefore doesn’t accommodate all functions possible as EE so it won’t have a negative impact on the performance of the app. 

If you think this request adds considerable value to the business then you could create an Idea in the Community itself so that R&D can consider in a future development.

https://community.ifs.com/ideas

Best Regards,

Ruwanjala

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @RECOFR ,

As informed earlier, the option is not available with the current mobile application. The best way is to use absence request automatic confirmation option if possible. 

Hopefully new ideas will be considered when releasing new mobiles app for IFS Cloud.

Best Regards,

Lasanthi

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi all, thanks for all your answers :)

Sorry for late reply, i didn’t receive any notification from the forum.

Yes i think this is a usefull functionnality that needs to be implemented; especially because when a confirmation is requeired in the absence setup the user has then no other option than connect to Aurena/iEE to confirm its absence.

I’ll add this idea on the IdeaWall

Kind regards