Solved

Application is stuck in HR window

• 19 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello, 

I am noticing a significantly slow performance and the application gets stuck when I browse through the Absences window in IFSAPP10. How am I to fix this problem?

Best,

Eka

icon

Best answer by Thanushi Jayaweera 22 July 2021, 17:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @ekavang ,

Could you kindly let us know what you mean by browsing through? Do you search for any filtered data or populate the window?

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Thanushi Jayaweera  Thank you for the prompt reply. It mostly happens when I populate the window..

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I am not sure what Update you are on, and if you are using Aurena and/or IEE, but there are several bugs reported for this issue.  Perhaps you should create a support case.

Bug ID# 148560 (included in UPD6) - Aurena performance issue - some pages got stuck without responding

Bug ID# 159533 (not included in an update) - Performance issue when saving absence record extending the date.

Bug ID# 151666 (included in UPD8) - Performance issue when extending the absence for employees

Bug ID# 154830 (included in UPD9) - Absence Request Approval - Performance Issue

Bug ID# 154556 (included in UPD9) - Loading HR Pages such as Time Registration or Absence Calendar take time, here the time taken to fetch employee data

Bug ID# 152992 (included in UPD8) - Performance issue when extending the absence for employees and deleting the record

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ekavang ,

Please check confirm whether this slowness is only when accessing the Absence window or HR windows or the entire application. Also check whether this is specific to a user or all users. Also confirm whether the network used is working accurately. These are some ways you can narrow down to the root.

And I think it’s best you create a case with Support as this might need to be investigated technically. Also check whether this issue exists over few days as there are some scenarios specific performance lags which are one-off. 

Best Regards,

Ruwanjala 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @ekavang ,

As mentioned above it could be due various issues and may be a bug as well which will need to be investigated through a support case.

In the mean time, you can try the below workaround.

1.  Go to Absences window > RMB > Properties

1.  Go to Behaviour tab > Tick : Turn off default sorting and select Ok.
  1.  Now the application would show results much faster when you populate the window.

Best Regards,
    Thanushi
    ​​​​​​​