Question

The image used as standard logotype (ifslogbw.gif) overrides other images in the reports

• 3 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

In my report where I have issues with images I have the standard logotype in the report. It has been added via the Aurena Interface under the tab LOGOS. Furthermore I have added another image to the report. This has been added “IMAGES” with another name.

When running the report with the standard logotype in the database the image for the standard logotype is displayed both in the area of the standard logo and in the area of the other image.

If I remove the standard logo from the database the other image will be displayed as expected, but I also want to have the standard logo in place, but the standard logo seems to replace other images when it’s stored in the database.

Has anybody experienced this issue. Is it a bug? 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@addperpes 

Have you checked the properties for the added image and image container in the report layout?  I can’t think of a way that the standard logo would replace the new image unless you reused the container or placeholder for the standard IFS logo.