Saved Business Reporter Reports

• 28 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
  • Do Gooder
  • 4 replies

Hello

I have created a report , clicked on the Save Report Option and filled out the required report information.

The report was saved in the ‘Example Reports’ and was visible there after I saved it. I have not yet published it, because it was a work in progress.

I have not used any custom IALs and I have full permission to create, save and publish reports.

However, when I was looking for the report again the next day, it was no longer showing. No system updates were made overnight, so I don’t understand where my report went.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

I have seen one post earlier in community about the same issue. There is no solution on it, maybe the questions asked in the post will help you, or you can check with the post creator.

(If it happened to me, first thing I would check is if I am on the same environment I was working on, because I would work on many databases using same BR add-in.)

Did you have any folders created other than the default ‘example reports’? If so, do you still see them or did those disappear as well?

How about for other users and IFSAPP?

Thanks,

Asanka

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi

Kindly check if the file is available in the following two DB tables using the two SQL queries given below.

(report_id must be replaced with your report ID)

SELECT * FROM xlr_template_file_tab
WHERE TEMPLATE_id LIKE '%report_id%'

SELECT * FROM xlr_template_tab  WHERE TEMPLATE_id LIKE '%report_id%'

Regards,
Dilmi.