Skip to main content
Question

Crystal Report IFS V9 return white page

• 10 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I created several quick report from crystal report from personal views. All is ok in Crystal.

In IFS I have no data on the reports. I done grant acces to IFSPRINT and IFSSYS on all views, but I have the same issue.

I found the problem, should come from the user control :

For exemple :

person_id NOT IN (SELECT person_id FROM customer_info_contact_public ) AND person_id NOT IN (SELECT person_id FROM supplier_info_contact_public )

If I use the _TABs, I have data, but it's not a good solution, because sometime I have to use IFS view and it's not very clean.

I granted all acceses to sociéties and sites to IFSPRINT.
Always the same issue.

How could I resolved this problem, I can’t add WEB_UTIL_API, I have an error when I try.

I don't know what I can more test.

If anyone could help me, that’ll be very fine.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hi Olivier,

There are actually few things to be noted when developing crystal quick reports.
Please have a look at the link below to check if it's developed accordingly.

Using Crystal Reports as Quick Reports

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Hello Dhananjaya,

Thank you.

I checked all points and I think that the report is good. I have not technical error.

I think that the rights for IFSPRINT is not good in human ressources. All acces where there is a control I have white page in the report.
I don't know how to do to give all acces to IFSPRINT (Projects, Invoices, cost....). I already gived him all acces to companeies and sites, but it's always the same result.

If I use a IFS view without control like (person_id NOT IN (SELECT person_id FROM customer_info_contact_public ) AND person_id NOT IN (SELECT person_id FROM supplier_info_contact_public ) the report is ok.

Regards

Olivier