Solved

Creating Custom Fields in INCOMING_INVOICE2 view

• 18 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi, 

I want to create two custom fields in the menu Supplier Invoices Analysis (view = INCOMING_INVOICE2) and need some help:

1. A Custom Field which shows the On Hold Reason (SQL Column: on_hold_reason) from the menu Authorize Invoices for Payment (view: PAYMENT_PLAN_AUTH_QRY).
  2. A Custom Field which shows the Coordinator (SQL Column : AUTHORIZE_CODE) from the menu Purchase Order (view: PURCHASE_ORDER). 

Can someone please assist me and help me get the right statements to create both custom fields?

Kind regards,

Simon

icon

Best answer by Dumeesha Wanigarathna 19 March 2021, 09:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @BZNSIMON ,

Supplier Invoices Analysis window is attached to the LU - ‘IncomingInvoice’ which is listed under Excluded LU list (Solution Manager\User Interface\Custom Objects\Excluded Logical Unit). Then you are not allowed to created custom object for this page. You can read about this in F1 documentation. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Dumeesha Wanigarathna , 

Are you sure about this? When I check the menu Excluded Logical Units I can’t find the LU in the list. 

We are on apps10 update 7. 

Kind regards,

Simon

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @BZNSIMON ,

Have you tried to create custom object in this page ? 

I checked in the latest reference environment for App10. See below.  However that record is registered in 2016 and then I doubt why it is not there in UPD7.  Our UPD7 As released reference environment is down for the moment and therefore I cannot check that.  If you are unable to create a custom field for the LU then the above may be the reason.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Dumeesha Wanigarathna

I am able to create Custom Fields, see the screenshot below. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello @BZNSIMON ,

Yes. I too tried and able to add a read only custom field after removing the LU from excluded list. can you try a SELECT statement as below for your first requirement.

SELECT t.on_hold_reason FROM Payment_Plan_Auth_Qry t WHERE t.company = :COMPANY AND t.invoice_id =:INVOICE_ID

May be the LU was excluded due to a reason like performance  as per the above content in F1 docs

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Dumeesha Wanigarathna 

Thanks a lot, the statement worked! Do you also have the statement for mysecond requirement? I can imagine that this is a trickier one. 

Kind regards,

Simon

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Dumeesha Wanigarathna , 

I managed the make the correct statement for the last requirement myself. There is only one issue when there are multiple PO References seperated with a semicolon. When that is the case IFS returns no value. But I will create another topic for that issue. 

Kind regards and thanks for your help!

Simon