Business Reporter

• 2 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi There,

I am trying to create report through business reporter for GL balance analysis using the filter criteria as Cost center , ICP and Year but on row level my repeater and filter is working but at column level where I have given company and other parameter its not working . I need help in understanding how business reporter work and if I can get any user manual for business reporter for  IFS 10 ?

Regards,

Manisha J

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

Cannot exactly say without looking at your report. Did you add both Repeater and Filter Criteria for Column?

If you have access to IFS Academy, you can find a free course for Business Reporter. Enroll to that. From there you can get a good documentation.

Also load a sample report provided by IFS and you can learn many things by analysing, how things are done in that report.

Thanks

Badge +2

Hi Lahiru ,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I have added the Repeater as well as filter criteria but still some the fields are not reflecting as per the setup , can you please share the link where I can get sample report provided by report as I have the document from academy but it does not have any sample report also if I can get user manual 

Thanks in advance 

Regards,

MJ

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

You can get from Excel BR Client.

Load Report

Thanks