Question

BR Report loses "Conditional Formatting" upon run

• 30 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

We have a report in IFS Apps 10 under IFS Business Reporter that was designed and and implemented over a year ago and up until the beginning of the month work correctly. Now, no matter whether you “Order” the report from within IFS, or launch IFS Business Reporter through Excel, as soon as the report is “run”, the “Conditional Formatting” rules within the Excel worksheet move from “This worksheet” into “Hidden:sheet_1”, even though there are no “hidden” sheets. This only happens when pulling the data from our production system. If we run the same worksheet through BR against any other environment (DEV, TEST etc.), the “Conditional Formatting” rules remain and the selected data that matches the conditions are highlighted as designed. This does not appear to be related to any IFS UPD levels, as we have had it succeed in both UPD8 (TEST1) and UPD12 (TEST2), but fail consistently in UPD8 (PROD).

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Woprhowe,

I hope you are doing good.

Are you able to find the solution for this issue?

we are also facing the same in one of the Business Analytics reports.

Please share the details if you find any trouble shooting steps for the posted issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Given that this is a year old, I may have lost track of the outcome, but I believe that we abandoned any attempts to correct this report within “Business Reporter”, and went a different direction by developing an entirely new report through SSRS.

Thank you