Question

About Hiding SHOW SQL option from Quick Reports

• 1 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 275 replies

We want to hide SHOW SQL option from quick report. We checked debug console and couldn't find presentation object of SHOW SQL option. How can we find it?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7

We want to hide SHOW SQL option from quick report. We checked debug console and couldn't find presentation object of SHOW SQL option. How can we find it?

I believe you get this option if you have ‘Define SQL’ granted in ‘System Privileges’. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I believe you get this option if you have ‘Define SQL’ granted in ‘System Privileges’. 

The user didn't have this authorization and I also extract ‘DEFINE SQL’ from all permission sets but still, the user can reach the SHOW SQL option

Userlevel 7

The user didn't have this authorization and I also extract ‘DEFINE SQL’ from all permission sets but still, the user can reach the SHOW SQL option

My bad, I didn’t realise this was after you had run the report. What’s the issue with them seeing the SQL? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@anmise no worries. My manager wants it.